Step 1. Run Dgraph with Docker
Step 2. Give your GraphQL schema to Dgraph
That’s it! Now you have GraphQL up and running. Give it a try yourself with our interactive demo below.
Get Rid of the Busy Work
With native GraphQL support, Dgraph allows you to build quickly and scale effortlessly.
- Dgraph works with GraphQL right out of the box. No translation layers to run or manage. Deploy immediately.
- No need to write any boilerplate. Dgraph auto-generates GraphQL APIs with CRUD functions using only your submitted GraphQL types.
- Concentrate on building your apps instead of spending time setting up a backend.
Built for Speed and Performance
Dgraph is built like a search engine.
- Queries are broken into sub-queries that run concurrently.
- Dgraph is optimized to reduce query latency by using as few network calls as possible.
- Designed for speed and reliability at any scale.
Dgraph is open source with the Apache 2.0 License. Start building with zero barriers, no strings attached.
A Native GraphQL Database
Years of engineering effort spent to solve the challenges faced by GraphQL developers - never worry about N+1 again. Dgraph is GraphQL native, so our data storage is optimized for GraphQL queries.
We enable growth, not throttle it. Dgraph can easily scale to multiple machines or datacenters. Its sharded storage and query processing were specifically designed to minimize the number of network calls.
Need a Hand on Your Dgraph Adventure?
For businesses looking for managed services, enterprise features, training, and dedicated support, Dgraph Enterprise Licenses are available. Check out the full enterprise feature list and support channels. Let’s build smarter apps together!