- Dgraph is the native GraphQL database.
- Designed from the ground up to be run in production, Dgraph is horizontally scalable and distributed, providing ACID transactions, consistent replication and linearizable reads.
- Horizontal scalability is not an add on for Dgraph. It was designed to be scalable (D in Dgraph stands for Distributed). And it is available under open source Apache 2.0 license.
- Dgraph supports many open standards, like gRPC, Protocol Buffers, Go contexts, Open Census integration for distributed tracing.
- Dgraph is the first (and only native) graph database to have been Jepsen tested.