To-Do is a sample app that lets users manage the tasks on their personal to-do list. This app demonstrates how to use React hooks with an Apollo client to easily create, read, update, and delete to-do list items. The repo for this app can be found on GitHub at dgraph.io/graphql-sample-apps/todo-app-react
- Add a new task
- Update an existing task to mark tasks completed
- Delete existing tasks
- Mobx— MobX is a battle tested library that makes state management simple and scalable by transparently applying functional reactive programming (TFRP).
- ToDoMVC app CSS—CSS for a ToDo App
- React Router—a collection of navigational components
- clipboard.js—a modern approach to copy text to clipboard
- history—lets you easily manage session history
Try it out!
You can preview this app, or…