Open and Transparent
See our salary and equity formula.
Get a Thinkpad
Or, a Macbook if you really want.
$2500 towards a workstation and desk of your choice
Kindle for every team member
Unlimited Kindle books, no questions asked.
We'll cover your co-working space costs
Flexible time off
Completely self-manage when you need to take time off.
We are looking for outstanding backend engineers to join our team. As part of the team, you would be responsible for the design, architecture and implementation of our native and distributed open source graph database, Dgraph.
If this sounds interesting to you, drop us a mail at [email protected].
- 2+ years of backend engineering experience or 6+ months of demonstrable experience directly with Dgraph.
- Experience developing distributed systems or databases.
- Experience building applications in C, C++ or Go.
Nice to have:
- Experience building and scaling a software used by millions. Check out our Samurai equity multiplier.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- Passionate about working on and contributing to Open Source.
- Willing to relocate to Australia or the US.
Install Dgraph binaries quickly in a single step using this command if you are on Linux/Mac:
curl https://get.dgraph.io | bash For other methods of installing Dgraph check out our documentation.